We took a quick 4 day trip to Antigua and with such limited time to veg out on white sand sipping a beer; it is great to know ahead of time what beaches to have had on our list.
Here is my list of top 5 Antigua beaches to visit.
- Carlisle Beach: Located on the south coast of the island, it was in no sense short of white sand and tourists. If you are looking for a beach that is a bit more populated, this would be it.
- Dickenson Bay: This would be on my list because it is more so geared towards families. The range of water sport rentals here is seemingly endless from parasailing to jet skiing.
- Deep Bay: If you are looking for a beach that is more on the quiet, less populated side, Deep Bay would be it. It is just a quick 10 minute drive from St. Johns.
- Turner’s Beach: This beach is just as pretty as every other one on my list, but makes the list due to the fact that you can see the volcanic island of Montserrat.
- Half Moon Bay: How can one visit Antigua and not get the opportunity to visit the beauty of Half Moon Bay? It is a popular beach overall, however not as active as Dickenson Bay. The white sand, clear blue water and a laid back lifestyle are reasons enough to make this one a “must see”.