So, of course this costume is not readily sold in your local Halloween costume store, therefore I decided to rely on my creative skill set and attempt to make it myself.
After a visit to Kmart, Michael’s Craft store and Staples office supplies; I set into motion to create this masterpiece.
– Black t-shirt
Michael’s Craft Store
– A few panels of felt for the cupcake
– Sequences for the cupcake
– Colored gel to use as the outline
Staples Office Supplies
– Big Box ( I looked high and low for the box in white but had to settle with the traditional brown box as i ran out of time).
Some other creative and cutie maternity Halloween costumes:
- I am “Preggo”
- Gumboil dispenser
- Humpty Dumpty
- Kangaroo with little too in pouch ( I as well highly considered this one)
- Skeleton with a baby skeleton in the image
- Doctor Seuss’s Thing 1 , Thing 2
- Mummy with baby’s eye’s peeking through the mummy wrappings
- Winnie the Pooh