Looking to celebrate Christmas every night with a holiday movie or TV show? Well, you are in luck, you can do so with Netflix.
Here is my top list of Netflix Christmas/ Holiday movie’s to indulge in over the next 25 days of Christmas. Enjoy!
- The Christmas Chronicles : In this cute Christmas movie, a brother and sister team up with a plan to catch Santa.
- A Christmas Prince: It may be last year’s Netflix original, but still just as cheery. A young girl who is working to tutor a princess and during her stay at the castle falls in love with the rebellious prince.
- A Christmas Prince: The Royal Wedding: This sequel to last year’s debut premieres tonight (11/30) and picks up with the royal wedding.
- The Princess Switch: Another Netflix original, exhibits a baker and a princess who look remarkably alike, switch places and find their true loves.
- Get Santa: A Christmas comedy about a Santa who wrecks his sleigh and finds himself on the run from law enforcement.
- The Holiday Calendar: A young girl inherits her grandma’s special advent calendar and is able to view into her future and finds herself needing to make the correct decisions for her future.
- Christmas Inheritance: Depicts a young girl who is the modern day Scrooge. She ends up discovering the meaning of Christmas and falling in love with the small town she visits.
- A Very Murray Christmas: Celebrate the Christmas spirit with this classic find, Murray and his crew.
- The Chilling Adventures of Sabrina : A Midwinter’s Tale: Yes, that is right! For all of you who are hooked on the new spooky edition of Sabrina the Teenage Witch and binge watched the first season in a weekend, there is a Christmas (Holiday) episode nearing. Debuts 12/14. Stay tuned and give me your feedback after watching it.
- Christmas Wedding Planner: Everything begins to go wrong with the local wedding planner’s big job, when a stranger was sent to disturb the celebration.
- Christmas With a View: A local ski resort manager finds her business struggling , but things begin to turn around for her when she meets the new chef.
- Christmas Crush: Holiday story about a young girl who gets a second chance with her first love.
- Merry Kissmas: A young engaged woman finding herself with doubts about her nearing wedding has much to consider after sharing a kiss with a stranger.
- The Spirit of Christmas: An attorney finds herself in a small Vermont town to close on a local inn sale, where she finds herself falling for a local.
- Dear Santa: A young woman accidentally received a little girls Santa letter and set’s out to make the little girls request come true.Holiday Engagement: This one is a classic; A young woman’s plan to hire a fake boyfriend to fool her family of the holiday’s backfires.
- Mariah Carey’s Merriest Christmas: How can you have Christmas without Mariah Carey and all of her holiday hits?
- Holiday Baggage: A couple who has drifted apart over the years find themselves reminiscing and rekindling familiar memories.
- Holiday Breakup: A couple breaks up, however find themselves wanting to avoid all the questions from their families over the holiday’s, so they pretend to still be together.
- How Sarah Got Her Wings: A good samaritan prematurely dies before Christmas and God sends her back as an angel in training to tie up loose ends.
- Miss Me This Christmas: A young couple set to finalize their divorce on Christmas day, need to decide whether they are really ready to call it quits.
- How the Grinch Stole Christmas: A classic of course! Kindness from the little Who wins over the Grinch.
- Mickey’s Once Upon a Christmas: A classic I watch just about every year for as long as I can remember.
- Bad Santa: In this comedy a Christmas Santa and Elf working at a department store find themselves with a plan to rob the store.
- Christmas Ranch: A teen finds herself trying to do good at Christmas and save her grandmothers ranch.
- There are several other Christmas movies which I love to indulge in this time of year, however this is my Netflix worthy list.
Interested in having me assemble an Amazon or another channel Christmas / Holiday movie list? Let me know in the comments below or on Instagram.
Please do share any other Christmas/ holiday movies you enjoy on Netflix.